Pirates of Antilia
The Hateful Bride
She is most often worshiped by sailors or people traveling by sea. She is called the hatefull bride because all sailors are said to be married to her.
- Titles The Sea Witch, Goddess of the Sea, The Cruel Mistress, The Hateful Bride
- Dominion The Maelstrom, a constantly raging storm sea were she rests in the eye of a incredible hurricane.
- Domain Sea, Storm, Evil, Chaos
- Symbol Octopus, Red haired Cecaelia
- Portfolio Currents, Tides, Ocean, Sea, Waves, Storms, Storm Winds
- Worshipers Sailor’s, Sentient Sea Creatures, Cecaelia, Kraken, Sauahgin
- Favored WeaponHarpoon
- Alignment Chaotic Evil
- Cleric Titles Stormcaller, Sea-Mistress, Tidebound
- Prayer Time High Tide – (also strongest time, whereas low tide is weakest)
- Holiday Friday (considered to be unlucky to set sail), Line Crossing (the equator)
- Sayings The Sea Goddess is ever fickle,
- *Description*With Red hair said to resemble blood in the water, and grey skin with gills near ribs and dark black tentacles she is darkly beautiful also know to take the guise of a pale red haired woman dressed in a black gown.
- *Disposition*Extremely Fickle she is know as much for her rewarding favor as her ravenous bouts of rage.
- Temples Temple of lost souls said to be were all the souls of men lost at sea congregate.
- Holy Creature (familiar) Octopus